A Treat for women without the calories!
If your audience LOVES TO LAUGH… Pick Peggy! When Peggy takes the stage she instantly captivates the hearts and minds of her audience. Her clever blend of practical wisdom is delivered with her refreshing downright hilarious original humor!
Unlike most speakers you may consider, Peggy’s passion is devoted exclusively to nurturing the needs of women with humor and hope! For over 25 years, Peggy has enthusiastically worked with health systems and women’s organizations who share her mission of improving the quality of life for women. You can rest assured that Peggy knows and loves your audience and will guarantee your success!
She has a message women need to hear ~ how to take care of yourself while you’re taking care of so much and so many. Peggy shares her never ending wit and enthusiasm in her popular programs:
“Treating Yourself Like Royalty” (Creating the noble and majestic life you deserve.) This program is based on Peggy’s popular book. This is the number one most requested program consistently creating sold out crowds!
“Who’s Mothering Mom?” This signature program and book by Peggy has reached literally thousands of moms nationwide.
• If your goal (or event) is to serve or market to moms . . .You have a winner!
• Peggy can customize to moms of all ages as well as the new mom
• Perfect for hospitals needing innovative marketing for birthing services, promotion of new or remodeled facilities
• Increase event attendance or awareness of your organization with younger women
• Peggy partnered with Gerber Products Company for over five years reaching moms across the country and doing media appearances on their behalf. This program was the recipient of a public relations award for Gerber for increasing brand share and consumer positive impression in every city Peggy presented. She would love to do the same for you!
“Temporarily Out of Order” (What to do when your mood malfunctions!)
Women will learn the sane and savvy way to manage our moods, raise our EQ (emotional intelligence), and live an emotionally healthy lifestyle. Please note: Kleenex is highly recommended for attendance to this program due to the uncontrollable emotions of laughter!
What are the reasons why women lose laughter in their lives? How can they have a “Rebirth of Mirth”! Let’s look at humor and its therapeutic benefits. We’ll turn those stress-attacks into laugh-attacks!
The Horrible Hair Day and Other Life Challenges
Besides an overpriced perm. . . we’re going to look at the major pressure points in women’s lives, how to wash away the negative thoughts you think and say and learn the necessary and special ingredients for truly living your life “in style”!
These programs are just some of the many reasons that hospitals and organizations everywhere love her endless gift of hilarious therapeutic humor and renewed hope for the women they serve.
Peggy is not only a leader in women’s health, but in the speaking profession. She is the Past President of the National Speakers Association of Michigan. Under Peggy’s leadership, Michigan was awarded the National Speakers coveted MORE award as the outstanding chapter in the United States.
Why Peggy Kline for your next special event for women? Because your to-do list is too long!
She will be there for you from the planning to the platform. Peggy will nurture your needs as you provide programming for the women you serve. She will assist you with on-going consulting and just the right blend of content and comedy in her customized presentations. Best of all, her platform skills deliver not only a show-stopping, heartwarming, hilarious performance, it delivers the kind of results your organization and your audience will love!
- Author of “Treating Yourself Like Royalty“ and “Who’s Mothering Mom?“
- Member of the National Speakers Association
- Past President and five year board member of the National Speakers Association of Michigan
- Popular radio and TV guest, contributor to newspapers/magazines
- Corporate Consultant
- However, Peggy feels her most important credentials are like most other women, in addition to her career, she manages the many roles of wife, mom and her latest love as a grandmom! All giving her much joy and . . . an endless supply of material!
Peggy Kline, Professional Speaker/Humorist